- Most common error in STBEmu is that after setting up the profile you don’t Exit the app from menu. The app stays open in background and restart doesn’t happen to let settings change take place.
Make sure you exit app from menu.
- Some people will paste the Portal url in “Inner Portal URL” instead of “Portal URL”
You have to replace “Portal URL” and leave the “Inner Portal URL” empty.
- Make sure you use http:// before the URL.
EPG is available for most channels but not all.
We want to let you know that we don’t have any access to any content.
It can be due to multiple reasons.
Its IPTV providers who manage their EPG. In some IPTVs EPG is blocked for sometime and get back on eventually. We have nothing to do with it.
Kodi app in most cases fails to fetch the EPG.
Premium IPTV m3u link users:
Some m3u Players/apps fails to fetch EPG and you have to manually add EPG link in settings. You will get EPG link in email.
This occurs when your MAC address doesn’t match the one on the system. Reasons can be that you didn’t provide MAC address or gave wrong MAC address.
When you don’t provide MAC address, we create one for you assuming you are using STBEmu in which you can edit MAC address.
The MAC address should start from 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx. If your device MAC address starts different than this mean that you need to download app where you get MAC address in this format.
If your see this error please provide us your correct MAC address by creating support ticket.
Most orders are filled within 10 mins to 4 hours. But sometimes It can take up to 12 hours for an order to be delivered. If you don’t hear back from us within 12 hours please create support ticket.
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose Native for the Decoder.
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone.
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 7.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 7.0 Mbps, software or mag box.
traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their whereabouts. IPTV offers a unique solution for customers who are unable to satellite programming (due to no sight to the satellite or apartment with its limitations). IPTV provides higher quality and cheaper than traditional satellite service.
We accept all major credit/debit card & PayPal as a payment method. We also accept eTransfer.
A device with IPTV subscription is associated with a TV and setup to the web by means of wired Ethernet or WiFi association. After a container is associated with a TV, and the web, applications can be introduced… For instance, Android TV boxes can yield HDMI to a TV giving it HD seeing capacity. They also can utilize a remote control, console, or mouse for input. The premium IPTV service is loaded on to the device.
Since the Android Operating System is open source and free, it is significantly less expensive to produce equipment in light of it and sold. While it is predominantly utilized on cell phones it can likewise be introduced on little boxes that run a similar equipment yet give better info and yield alternatives.
One of the most important IPTV Questions
Indeed, Streaming is totally legitimate. The courts have consistently held that unlawful downloading of copyrighted material is an encroaching demonstration that can subject both the downloader and the facilitator to common punishments. Spilling content isn’t an indistinguishable movement from downloading content. Downloading spares a duplicate of a work locally and conveys that duplicate to different gatherings illicitly. Spilling, then again, is the capacity to observe live and chronicled content as it plays. The movement does not duplicate the ensured content just like the situation when a document is replicated and spread through downloading. Similarly, A stream plays once and vanishes from the watcher’s PC screen a while later. In addition, our streams are segmented into 5 second clips, so no more than 5 seconds of channel, show, or movie is stored on a user’s device.